Pollen is the male seed of flowers collected by bees. Each pollen contains a complete genetic blueprint of the tree or flower it was collected from. Each granule contains 4 – 10 million individual seeds. The individual seeds are mixed with honey by the bees to make each granule.
- Contains up to 5000 live Enzymes
- a complete source of Amino Acids with 25% Protein
- Contains Vitamins A, C, D, E, B1, B2, B6 & bioavailable B12
- Omega 6 fatsIs
- DNA and RNA rich
- Contains up to 11 trace minerals
Dinkum Bee Pollen
- Pollens may cause life threatening allergic reactions in sensitive people. Avoid if you suffer from allergies to bee stings or other bee products. Otherwise commence with very small amounts when introducing to your diet.
- Consult your health care professional before consuming if you are on Aspirin, Warfarin or any other blood clotting medications.